
My first (serious) attempt to colour using Photoshop. Got it done in the office during lunch breaks and stuff.
Initially intended to be a, sort of 'revamped' version of my earlier personal fave, 'Sneakers', a random doodle I did sometime back where I drew a girl pointing to her shirt that's got a picture of sneakers on em, hence the title. But my lazy side got the better of me I guess *grin*, and I decided to ditch the sneakers on the shirt and make it a little early birthday gift for my friend WanZhi instead, who is totally obsessed with angels and er, cute-little-winged-stuff.
The winged heart's just a little extra something I put in to hopefully relate the artwork to her, since she's been asking me to draw her a winged heart as a tattoo design since... forever.
But I dunnola. I'm no tattoo artist, and definitely the last person on the planet to come to and ask for one... So yeah.
Back to work tomorrow. How cool is that.

2 comments:
Eeee so cuuuute and niiiice and goooood. MORE MORE MORE MROEMROEMROEMOEMROEMREORMEORMEOMROEr
why no picture for me =(
Post a Comment